Pada tahun 2020 ini Google Inc Indonesia membuka kesempatan untuk putra putri Terbaik Indonesia berkarir, pada kesempatan ini anda dapat membuka wawasan serta mencapai impian anda untuk berkarir di Google, karena setiap orang ingin mendapatkan posisi ini. kali ini google memberikan 6 posisi lowongan kerja untuk dapat di ikuti oleh peserta, dengan posisi deskripsi sebagai berikut :
Head of Sales, Google for Education
Google for Education brings the power of G Suite, Classroom and Chromebooks to the classroom to empower teachers and engage students.As the Head of Sales, Google for Education, you will drive Chromebooks and G Suite for education usage in government, private, and higher education institutions. You understand that the value of education technology is about the overall solution to drive learning outcomes, including professional development and change management
- Develop and execute strategy that balances investments for long-term business growth while working towards strategic goals and other metrics through market planning and data analysis.
- Build executive-level relationships and consult on long-cycle partnerships with senior leaders.
- Build pipeline and ecosystem management including driving that ecosystem to achieve aspirational goals.
- Enlist global original equipment manufactures (OEMs) and local ecosystem partners to grow market share while managing existing partners to achieve business goals.
- Inspire and develop sales teams to their full potential and achieve aspirational business objectives.
Customer Success Manager, Google Cloud
Our Customer Success team helps customers transform their IT organizations to build and operate modern, cloud native applications using Google Cloud’s products and services, and ensure that customers are able to maximize their investments.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Guide IT executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives. Travel (domestically and internationally) approximately 50% of the time.
Pre-Sales Consultant Manager, Google Cloud Customers
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Lead, inspire and grow a team of Pre-Sales Consultant across the region who engage with prospects, providing technical discovery and solutions recommendations while working in partnership with customers. Manage and motivate a diverse collection of professionals.
- Contribute to building a business that promotes growth and maintain motivation in order to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
- Engage directly with prospects regarding architecture discussions and best practices.
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Support, Pre-Sales and Sales teams. Make compelling presentations to represent the capabilities and services of Google Cloud.
- Hire, coach and drive a team to work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing the delivery of an outstanding customer experience.
Customer Solutions Consultant, Networking
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
- Work with a team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Share networking experience to support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events.
Data Center Technician
Google isn’t just a software company. The Hardware Operations team is responsible for monitoring the state-of-the-art physical infrastructure behind Google’s powerful search technology. As an Operations Technician, you’ll install, configure, test, troubleshoot and maintain hardware (like servers and its components) and server software (like Google’s Linux cluster). You’ll also take on the configuration of more complex components such as networks, routers, hubs, bridges, switches and networking protocols. You’ll participate in or lead small project teams on larger installations and develop project contingency plans. A typical day involves manual movement and installation of racks, and while it can sometimes be physically demanding, you are excited to work with infrastructure that is at the cutting-edge of computer technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to lift/move 25kg equipment as required. Ability to work non-standard work hours as needed, including working weekends, holidays and shift-based schedules.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as required.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Indonesian fluently and idiomatically.
- LPIC or equivalent experience working with Linux, Unix and/or similar OS.
- Experience working extensively on data center server and networking hardware with an understanding of the infrastructure at a high level.
- Experience as a team, project or technical lead.
- Demonstrated Linux skills, including installation, systems administration and troubleshooting skills. Advanced Networking knowledge, including topology and protocol understanding.
- Effective people and communication skills.
- Contribute to and lead efforts/projects in the deployment, maintenance and support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Lead complex troubleshooting, and resolve critical or escalated technical issues regarding affected equipment.
- Test and troubleshoot new complex server hardware components and designs.
- Configure and troubleshoot Linux OS-related issues on our servers.
Partner Development Manager, Google Cloud
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for executing the business development strategy with Global System Integrators (GSI). You’ll be responsible for achieving strategic goals and driving partner success in a given region. You will represent the entire range of Google Cloud products and services for our GSI partners while, at times, focusing on a specific solution or product set for particular partner vertical markets.
- Orchestrate various resources within Google’s organization to support capacity planning and partner recruitment activities in order to create and maintain a long-term, scalable channel model.
- Develop and maintain business plans with focus partners to establish clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development and sales, incorporating the rhythm of the relationship.
- Drive implementation of commitments and goals established in the business plan. Maintain a clear view of the business goals.
- Work and review with partners to maintain pipeline as indicated by velocity and coverage ratio versus the established business goals. Hold reviews with Partner Sales teams to identify best practices.
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to implement on the business plans in order to help partners work towards business goals.
Apply Rekrutment Google
Jika anda tertarik untuk bekerja di Perusahaan ternama ini anda dapat langsung mendaftar pada laman resmi rekrutmen Google ini.
- Head of Sales, Google for Education – Apply Jobs
- Customer Success Manager, Google Cloud – Apply Jobs
- Pre-Sales Consultant Manager, Google Cloud Customers – Apply Jobs
- Customer Solutions Consultant, Networking – Apply Jobs
- Data Center Technician – Apply Jobs
- Partner Development Manager, Google Cloud – Apply Jobs